- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome .
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
How do I add TypeScript in Visual Studio 2019?
Visual Studio adds the NuGet package under the Dependencies node in Solution Explorer. Right-click the project node and choose Add > New Item. Choose the TypeScript JSON Configuration File, and then click Add. Visual Studio adds the tsconfig.
How do I get TypeScript in Visual Studio?
with Visual Studio
- The Manage NuGet Packages window (which you can get to by right-clicking on a project node)
- The Nuget Package Manager Console (found in Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Package Manager Console) and then running: Install-Package Microsoft.TypeScript.MSBuild.
How do I install a script type?
To install TypeScript, enter the following command in the Terminal Window.
- $ npm install typescript –save-dev //As dev dependency.
- $ npm install typescript -g //Install as a global module.
- $ npm install [email protected] -g //Install latest if you have an older version.