How do I submit an assignment on Coursera?
Submit an assignment for peer review
- Open the course you want to submit an assignment for.
- Click the Grades tab.
- Choose the assignment you want to submit work for.
- Read the instructions, then click My submission to submit your assignment.
- To save a draft of your assignment, click Save draft.
How do I submit to github?
Using Command line to PUSH to GitHub
- Creating a new repository.
- Open your Git Bash.
- Create your local project in your desktop directed towards a current working directory.
- Initialize the git repository.
- Add the file to the new local repository.
- Commit the files staged in your local repository by writing a commit message.
Why can’t I submit my assignment on Coursera?
If you’re having trouble submitting an assignment, make sure: You’re submitting the right assignment in the right session. You’re uploading the right kind of file (check the assignment information for any file type requirements) The file size isn’t too big (we recommend files smaller than 10MB)
How do I reset my Coursera assignment?
To edit and resubmit a peer reviewed assignment:
- Open the course you want to resubmit an assignment in.
- Click the Grades tab.
- Open the assignment you want to resubmit.
- Click Edit submission at the bottom of the submission page.
- If you have already gotten feedback, you’ll need to confirm your choice to edit your project.
What would you do if you are unable to upload the assignment file?
Unable to upload the assignment file
- While uploading your files, ensure that the upload file format is exactly the same as mentioned in the assignment instructions.
- The upload link will also have the file upload size limit (50 MB). Please make sure that your submission is smaller than 50 MB.
How do you get an assignment token on Coursera?
If your assignment uses script submission, you’ll need to select the Generate new token option on the assignment page and use the new submission token.
Why is my Word document not uploading?
This error is typically caused by a malformed or corrupt Word document. While Microsoft Word will be able to the open the document, Crelate’s resume parser, PDF converter and thumbnail generators may have some trouble with corrupt documents.
How do I fix a Word document that failed to upload?
You can continue to upload these files by opening the Upload Center and selecting Resume Uploads. Indicates that the Upload Center contains files that have failed to upload. You can resolve these upload failures by opening the Upload Center and selecting the resolve menu for each file in error.
How do you upload a DOCX file?
- Click the Word icon. It’s the blue sheet of paper with a “W” on its left edge. You’ll see it in the row of icons near the top of the page.
- Click Upload and open. It’s under “More templates” in the top-right area of the page.
- Select the . DOCX file and click Open. This uploads the .
How do I clear the cache on my PC?
- Go to Settings and choose Apps or Application Manager.
- Swipe to the All tab.
- In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
How do I clear my system cache?
To wipe your phone’s system cache, you will first need to restart the device in recovery mode. To do so, power off the device, then press and hold the power and volume down button until the phone powers back on.
Can you delete cache files?
Android works in the same way as iPhone when it comes to deleting cached data. You’ll need to specifically find an app under your settings to delete the cached data. Find the app you want to delete cached data from. Hit the Clear Cache button.
What happens if I clear cache?
When the app cache is cleared, all of the mentioned data is cleared. Then, the application stores more vital information like user settings, databases, and login information as data. More drastically, when you clear the data, both cache and data are removed.
Will clearing cache delete pictures?
Clearing the cache will NOT remove Any photos from your device or computer. That action would require a deletion. What WILL happen is, the Data files that are stored Temporarily in your device’s Memory, thats the Only thing deleted once the cache is cleared.
How often should I clear my cache?
I will suggest you to clear cached data every week or two, since it has some minor impact on your device if left for long time but by saying that don’t delete it every hour or every time after you use it it is not a good idea.
Why should I clear my cache?
Deleting the cache data helps to troubleshoot, helps to increase the loading time of web pages and increases the performance of your computer. If the browser doesn’t load the new version of the site, even if there have been changes on the site since the last visit, the cache can cause issues with the view.
Should you clear your cache?
It is a good idea to clear your browser cache because it: prevents you from using old forms. protects your personal information. helps our applications run better on your computer.
Is clearing cache bad?
Cached data saves on loading time, though it occupies space on your device. For this reason, it’s not a bad idea to clear your cache every so often, whether on your computer or your Android phone or iPhone.
Will clearing cache speed up computer?
The cache can be cleared easily by using specialized programs such as CCleaner. It has all the functions available to clear the cache in an easy and intuitive way. You know that deleting the cache will not give you more speed, but in most cases will cause your computer to slow down.
Does clearing cache speed up phone?
Clearing cached data Cached data is information your apps store to help them boot up more quickly — and thus speed up Android. Cached data should actually make your phone quicker.
Should I turn on Force GPU rendering?
Forcing GPU rendering definitely makes sense on devices with a weaker CPU. If your device is anything less than a quad-core, I would recommend you leave it on at all times. But keep in mind that GPU rendering is only efficient with 2d applications.
Should I Enable 4x MSAA?
Short Bytes: By activating Force 4x MSAA setting in Android Developer Options, you can enjoy a better gaming performance. It forces your phone to use 4x multisample anti-aliasing in OpenGL 2.0 games and apps. However, enabling this setting can drain your smartphone’s battery faster.
What is the best app to speed up my Android?
Best Android cleaner apps for optimizing your phone
- All-in-One Toolbox (Free) (Image credit: AIO Software Technology)
- Norton Clean (Free) (Image credit: NortonMobile)
- Files by Google (Free) (Image credit: Google)
- Cleaner for Android (Free) (Image credit: Systweak Software)
- Droid Optimizer (Free)
- GO Speed (Free)
- CCleaner (Free)
- SD Maid (Free, $2.28 pro version)
Does cleaning apps really work?
Most Android UIs nowadays come with a memory cleaning shortcut or button inbuilt into it, maybe in the Action Screen or as a bloatware. So we can conclude that the memory cleaning apps, although working, are unnecessary.
How can I make my 4g LTE faster?
How to Speed Up Your Phone’s Data
- Download performance boosting apps like Clean Master, Systweak Android Cleaner, or DU Speed Booster to help clear your phone run more efficiently.
- Check your network settings and for connection issues.
- Disable or uninstall unused apps and widget.
- Update apps.
- Install an ad blocker.
How can I speed up my Android performance?
Hidden Android tricks to speed up your smartphone
- Reboot the device. The Android operating system is quite robust, and doesn’t need much in the way of maintenance or hand-holding.
- Remove junkware.
- Limit background processes.
- Disable animations.
- Speed up Chrome browsing.