How do I transfer a PDF from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
Can I attach a PDF to a text message?
In your message box, select the paperclip icon. Select upload, and proceed to select and upload your desired PDF. You can also upload it by pasting in a URL. Once your PDF is uploaded, select it and press the blue include button.
How do I attach a file to a text message?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command.
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu.
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do I attach a picture to my text message?
Send Photo via Text Message
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.
- Select the + icon to add an attachment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How do I send an attachment in Messenger?
You will see the media button below the chat, press it. This will open the Android menu with an option to attach or send the files. Choose your PDF or Docx file and send the message.
How do I transfer PDF files to my Android phone?
3. Transfer PDF Using Google Drive
- Visit drive.google.com on the computer which bears the PFD file. Click on the “New” tab on the Google Drive home page.
- Select the desired PDF file and upload it.
- Visit Google Drive on the android device which the PDF file is to be viewed on, and download the uploaded PDF file.