How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 4S?
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Hold the home button then connect the usb cable (Keep holding the button)
- Wait until a “Cable Logo” shows up on your iPhone and iTunes detect your device in recovery mode.
- Perform a update / restore via iTunes.
- Activate the iPhone using your SIM.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone 4S?
How to fix ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’
- Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode.
- Step 2: Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac/PC.
- Step 3: Choose the option to Restore.
- Step 4: Set up your iPhone.
How do I hard reset my iPhone 4s with buttons?
To do a hard reset or force restart on your iPhone 4s press the Sleep/Wake/Power button + Home Button at the same time and hold it for a few seconds. Release all buttons when you see the Apple logo on your iPhone 4s.
How do I Undisable my iPhone Without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do you enable a disabled iPhone without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 4 without iTunes or iCloud?
Use iMyFone LockWiper to Unlock your iPhone 4 without iTunes:
- Step 1: Open iMyFone LockWiper and click “Start”.
- Step 2: Put your iPhone/iPad into DFU mode.
- Step 3: Once your device is in DFU mode, it will show the device information.
What do you do when your iPhone is disabled for 1 hour?
Recovering your iPhone through iCloud
- Open icloud.com/find in a browser on your computer.
- Use your Apple ID and password to log in to your account.
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Select the device of yours that is disabled.
- Click Erase, and then Confirm Erase.
How do I unlock my iPhone after 10 failed attempts?
Here’s how to turn it on: Open Settings, then scroll down to Touch ID & Passcode. You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode. Then scroll down to the bottom until you see Erase Data, and toggle it on.