Where can I ask a question and get a quick answer?
13 Best Sites to Get Your Questions Answered!
- Answerbag. Level-up your marketing strategy.
- Yahoo! Answers. Probably the most popular community Q&A powered site with millions of users and thousands of questions asked and answered every day.
- Blurt it.
How do you answer questions quickly?
Think Fast: 10 Ways To Be Prepared For Any Question
- Listen Attentively. Listen carefully to the very end.
- Focus On The Trigger Word.
- Always Give The Short Answer First.
- Know When To Stop.
- Don’t Repeat A Negative Question.
- Strengthen Your Weak Points.
- Create A Few Slides For Some Answers.
- Use A Structure.
What is the right way to ask a question?
How to Ask the Right Question in the Right Way
- Avoid asking rhetorical questions.
- Ask friendly, clarifying questions.
- Don’t set traps.
- Ask open-ended questions.
- Be grateful.
- Avoid stress.
- Avoid being too direct.
- Silence is golden.
How do you respond to a question you don’t want to answer?
Good ways to say anything but “No Comment” to questions you really don’t want to answer:
- “I’m sorry but I’m not able to speak to that subject”
- “Thanks for asking but I’m not able to answer that question”
- “I’m sorry but that information is proprietary”
What is the reply of really?
|reply to “really
|Reply to “Really?”
|Sound heard in response to really bad jokes
How do you politely decline an answer?
How do you politely decline to answer a personal question from a friend? You just decline….Your response options could include:
- “I’m sorry, but it’s personal.”
- “I don’t know, sorry.”
- “I’m not able to answer that question, sorry.”
- “I’m not comfortable answering this question, sorry.”
How do you say no discount politely?
As for your discount request, I’m sorry to say that we don’t offer discounts. We believe that our service offers more value for your money and it will be unfair to our other customers if we make an exception. Let me know if I can send you the contract.
How do you say no respectfully?
Here are 10 ways for you to say ‘NO’ in a polite manner:
- I’m honoured but I can’t.
- I wish there were two of me.
- Sorry, I’m booked into something else right now.
- Sadly, I have something else.
- No, thank you but it sounds lovely, so next time.
- I’m not taking anything else right now.
How do you say no politely?
4 different ways to say no that still make you likeable
- “Let me think about it.” This is a polite and professional way of asking for more time to consider the request.
- “The idea sounds great! It’s just that . . . ”
- “I can’t today.
- “I’m sorry, but I can’t.”
- 4 steps to back out of a commitment gracefully.
How do you reject someone nicely?
7 ways to reject someone nicely
- Be honest. They don’t say that honesty is the best policy for nothing.
- Prepare yourself.
- Do it face to face.
- Stick with “I” statements.
- Know that what you’re feeling is normal.
- Avoid putting it off.
- Don’t give false hope.
How do you say no in a difficult situation?
Here, then, are 9 ways to defuse the negativity of your having to be negative:
- Know why you’re saying no.
- Recognize that saying no can be stressful.
- Figure out how to say no without being hurtful to others.
- Look for something positive in the situation.
- Take pride in your willingness to stick up for your values.
How do you say no without being rude?
How to Say “No” Without being Rude. 5 Ways!
- Be gracious and polite. There is no need to be aggressive or confrontational.
- Sleep on it. Very rarely do people need an immediate response to something.
- Start with what you CAN do vs. what you can’t do.
- Be sympathetic while remaining firm. There is no need to be overly apologetic or defensive.
- Be brief but honest.
How do you say I’m not interested politely?
How to Say “Not Interested” Nicely?
- Always affirm. Affirm how much it means that they invited us; acknowledge how much you admire them.
- Then say no. Then check in with yourself so you can clarify your no.
- End with thanks. Thank them for having thought of us, for reaching out, and encourage them in any way that feels kind.
Is it OK to say no friends?
If you don’t think you can be present when spending time with them, it’s best to say no. Saying no to anyone is hard. Saying no to a friend can feel impossible. The word “no” can hurt feelings and even end relationships.
Why do we hesitate to say no?
It helps as the person know it’s nothing wrong about what he/she is offering, but that you are looking for something else. At the same time, by saying you’ll keep him/her in mind, it signals you are open to future opportunities.
How do you indirectly say no?
How to Say No Without Ever Saying No
- Say nothing.
- Ask for more information.
- Say “Maybe.” After they get back to you with that information you were sure they wouldn’t have, say you’ll have to think about it.
- Say “Not right now.” After they don’t forget about it, say that now isn’t a good time.
- Say you’ll get back to them.
- Offer something else instead.
Can I say no at work?
In most cases, you are expected to say yes to whatever you are asked to do. However, sometimes it is okay to say no. In fact, sometimes it is a very good idea to say no. If you are the boss, sometimes you have to say no to an employee who’s ideas are good but unworkable.
Can I refuse to do something at work?
As long as the refusal is reasonable and is made in good faith, employers cannot discriminate against workers who refuse the task, according to the Communications Workers of America. The employee should communicate concerns to the supervisor assigning the task, offer to perform safer tasks and wait for a response.
How do you say no to coming to work?
How to Say ‘No’ When You’re Called into Work out of Hours
- Don’t give stupid excuses. It’s human nature that, when saying ‘no’ to someone, we feel as though we have to justify ourselves.
- Stick to your guns.
- Be confident in yourself and your answer.
- Offer a rain check.
- Offer a solution to the problem.
- Don’t cave to threats.
- Don’t let it get out of hand.
Is it OK to say no to your boss?
But my point is, you can say “no” to your boss, too. The trick is to provide some sort of justification. No, you don’t have to justify each and every one of your decisions—that’s an unnecessary waste of time and an insult to your integrity. But, “because I said so,” probably won’t make the cut.
What Bosses should never ask employees to do?
7 things a boss should never say to an employee
- “You Must do What I Say because I Pay you” This is the most annoying thing for an employee to hear from their boss.
- “You Should Work Better”
- “It’s Your Problem”
- “I Don’t Care What You Think”
- “You Should Spend More Time at Work”
- “You’re Doing Okay”
- 7. ”You’re lucky to have a job”
Can I get fired for refusing to do a task?
It’s perfectly legal for employers to terminate at will employees who refuse to perform regular job duties or temporary job duties as assigned.
What’s the best excuse to miss work?
The following are examples of good excuses to get out of work that you can use next time you find yourself needing a day or two off:
- Food poisoning.
- The flu or another contagious illness.
- Family emergency.
- Car issues.
- Death in the family.
- Your pet needs to go to the vet.
- Furniture delivery.
What is a good excuse to call out of work last minute?
Top excuses when calling off of work A sick child and informing your employer that they will be home from school or daycare. Flat tire and informing your employer you’d like to work from home or miss today’s work. Or general car trouble. General car issues and informing your employer you won’t be able to attend work.
Is it appropriate to text in sick?
In some instances, it’s perfectly fine to send a quick text message to tell your boss you’re taking a sick day. Most companies specifically state how to inform a supervisor that you won’t be coming in to work, and if your company considers text messaging an acceptable method, it’s fine to send a message.
What to say calling in sick?
If You’re Actually Sick Try saying: I started feeling unwell yesterday evening and feel even worse this morning. I’m not well enough to come to the office and I don’t want to risk passing anything on to others. I’m going to take a day off to get better and, hopefully, I will be OK to come back to work tomorrow.
Is it bad to fake a sick day?
Do not abuse the fake sick day. Try to keep it to once every three months; if you’re serially ill, it could give your employers reason to think you’re a person of dubious integrity.
What are some good sick excuses?
Here Are the Top 9 Excuses From the Study:
- Back pain.
- Injury caused by accident.
- Elective surgery.
- Common cold.
How can I fake sick to work?
How to Fake Sick at Work
- Fake a Fever. Make your face hot and sweaty. Cover yourself with many layers of clothes and blankets.
- Fake Upset Stomach. Display a decline in appetite. Keep a bowl or bucket by you. Spend more time in the bathroom.
- Fake a Cold or Flu. Breathe only through your mouth. Fake sneezing or coughing.