Which of the following is controllable risk factor of infectious diseases?
Which of the following is a controllable risk factor of infectious diseases? Heredity is considered a controllable risk factor. F. Personal behavior is the only factor that determines if a person becomes ill.
Is personal behavior the only factor that determines if a person becomes ill?
A risk factor can be defined as anything that increases the likelihood of injury or disease. True. Personal behavior is the only factor that determines if a person becomes ill.
Which of the following is a controllable risk factor?
The “controllable” risk factors are: Smoking. High blood pressure. High blood cholesterol.
Can a risk factor can be defined as anything that increases the likelihood of injury or disease?
Health Risk Factors A risk factor is anything that increases the likelihood of injury, disease, or other health problems.
What are the two self management skills that your textbook suggests?
What are the two self-management skills that your textbooks suggests? D. advocacy and managing stress.
What are three things you could do if you were asked to become an advocate for health and wellness?
What are three things you could do if you were asked to become an advocate for health and wellness? Leading by example, volunteering my time, and raising public awareness by creating public service announcements are three things I can do if I were asked to become an advocate for health and wellness.
How do I become an advocate for health and wellness?
6 Ways to Advocate Health and Wellness for Toddlers
- Go to School Board Meetings. Learn what programs are being implemented or cut from preschool programs.
- Advocate for Nutritious Snacks.
- Volunteer with City Programming.
- Talk to local leaders.
- Join a Neighborhood Group.
- Visit the Local Grocery Store.
What are lifestyle diseases caused by?
Lifestyle diseases are commonly caused by lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating, alcohol, drugs and smoking, which lead to heart disease, stroke, obesity, type II diabetes and Lung cancer.
What are five factors that affect lifestyle choices?
Socioeconomic status, level of education, family, kin and social networks, gender, age and interpersonal influences all affect the choice of lifestyle.
What are the factors that impact negatively on lifestyle choices?
- not doing enough physical activity.
- being too sedentary, ie sitting or lying down for long periods.
- having an unhealthy diet, eg eating too much or too little, eating too much fat/sugar/salt.
- not getting enough sleep or having erratic sleep patterns.
What are 6 factors that influence your health?
The determinants of health include:
- the social and economic environment,
- the physical environment, and.
- the person’s individual characteristics and behaviours.
What factors influence our choices?
Significant factors include past experiences, a variety of cognitive biases, an escalation of commitment and sunk outcomes, individual differences, including age and socioeconomic status, and a belief in personal relevance. These things all impact the decision making process and the decisions made.
What are four factors that influence your personality?
The major determinants of personality of an individual can be studied under four broad heads – biological, family, cultural and situational.
What does influence mean?
As a verb, influence typically means “to affect or change someone or something in an indirect but usually important way.” Something or someone that influences a person or thing, then, has an influence on that person or thing.
What is influence and why is it important?
Influence creates an internal shift in a person’s mindset. Internal commitment is gained independent of external consequences. The world’s most influential people don’t merely change other’s behavior; they shift their mindsets.
What is the best way to influence others?
7 Best Ways To Influence Other People
- Give them what they want. If you want to influence people, then you need to give people what they exactly want.
- Make others feel important.
- Connect with emotions.
- Empower them.
- Respect other people’s opinion.
- Be a leader, not a boss.
- Show sympathy.
What are the 4 factors of leadership?
There are four major factors in leadership such as Leader, Followers, Communication and Situation. Leader must have an honest understanding of who he is, what he knows, and what he can do.
What are the factors affecting leadership?
All leaders should be in tune with four key factors of leadership: the led, the leader, the situation and the communication. All four factors must always be considerations when exercising leadership, but at different moments, they affect each other differently.
What are 5 qualities of a good leader?
The 5 Essential Qualities of a Great Leader
- Clarity. They are clear and concise at all times–there is no question of their vision and what needs to be accomplished.
- Decisiveness. Once they have made up their mind, they don’t hesitate to commit–it’s all hands on deck.
What are the 6 leadership capabilities?
Leadership and Management Zone
- Leadership capabilities.
- Collaborating and influencing.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Motivating and inspiring.
What are the key capabilities?
Key Capabilities are those processes and people who perform the value-added activities that build a company’s product/service offerings and support the growth of markets served.