Why do all students need to go to college?
The unemployment rate for college grads is also about half the jobless rate of high school graduates. Getting a good-paying job is one of the top reasons why most people go to college. Beyond financial rewards, there are other ways college can change your life. College can be the bridge between childhood and adulthood.
How can I survive without college?
12 Great Ways How to be Successful Without College
- It’s never too early to start.
- Consider careers that don’t need degrees.
- Learn how to sell and negotiate.
- Expand your network.
- Find a mentor.
- Work hard.
- Leverage the power of the internet.
What careers will be booming in 2020?
The Top 10 Fastest-Growing Careers in 2020
- Solar photovoltaic installers. Solar technology is booming right now.
- Wind turbine service technicians.
- Home health and personal care aides.
- Occupational therapy assistants.
- Information security analysts.
- Physician assistants.
- Nurse practitioners.
What is an easy degree that pays well?
What Is an Easy Bachelor’s Degree to Get?
|Occupation||Median Annual Wage||Degree Required|
|Accountants and Auditors||$69,350||Accounting or Business|
|Social and Community Service Managers||$64,100||Human Services (or related)|
|Market Research Analysts||$63,230||Marketing or Business|
|Secondary school teachers||$57,200||Education|
Who is the youngest person to get a PHD?
- Karl Witte – 13. Born in 1800, Karl Witte was the son of an educational author who is said to have put his hypotheses to work on his son.
- Kim Ung-Yong – 15.
- Balamurali Ambati – 17.
- Ruth Lawrence – 17.
- Norbert Wiener – 17.
- Sho Yano – 18.
- Juliet Beni – 19.
- Charles Homer Haskins – 19.