Why we should follow the traffic rules?
Traffic rules help protect you on the road as well as everyone else driving on the same road. People should know about the basic traffic signs and rules that should be followed while driving any vehicle on roads.
Why should we follow traffic rules for class 2?
2) These rules help to maintain discipline on the roads to avoid any accidents. 3) Most of the accidents occur due to negligence and not following the traffic rules. 7) Road safety rules are also important for pedestrians and they should know when and where to cross the road.
What are the five traffic rules?
- Never Drink & Drive.
- Always Wear Seat Belt.
- Keep a Safe Distance from the vehicle ahead.
- Always Avoid Distractions.
- Never Break Red Signal.
- Always Drive Within Speed Limit.
- Avoid the Drowsiness While Driving.
- Watch Out For Drivers On the Road.
What are the basic traffic rules?
7 Most Important Traffic Rules to follow in India
- Do Not Drink and Drive.
- Always Own Valid Car Insurance Policy.
- Wear your seatbelt while Driving a Car.
- Riding a Two-Wheeler without a Helmet On.
- Using a Mobile Phone while Riding.
- Over Speeding.
- Jumping the Red Light.
How do you obey traffic rules?
2) Rules of the Road
- General Rules Keep Left on a two-way road to allow traffic from the opposite direction to pass on your right and on a one-way road to allow vehicles behind you to overtake from your right.
- When Turning Left keep to the left side of the road you are leaving as well as the one you are entering.
What are the consequences of disobeying traffic rules?
The first serious consequence of disobeying traffic rules and regulations are the chances of a road accident, which, in the best case scenario, leads to damage of vehicles with or without injury to people involved.
What are the advantages of obeying the traffic rules?
By following the rules of the road you are ensuring that:
- Vehicles and Pedestrians around you are aware of what you are doing.
- You are aware of the obstacles of the road, whether they are visible or not.
- You are not liable for a traffic violation, saving you from fines and possible injury.
What if there is no traffic rules?
There would be chaos, anarchy, and many more high speed crashes. Driving in cities would become impossible. Humans are not known for their logic, fairness, or empathy, so soon the most selfish and irresponsible would control the roads.
What happens if safety rules are not followed?
It could end up being a head injury, a spine injury, a broken bone. More severe results could be an amputation of a limb. The most severe could result in death. You don’t give us a perspective on what the safety rules center around so I had to keep the answer extremely general.
What happens if we do not follow traffic rules we will die like?
If we do not follow the traffic rules, we will die like fools(C). EXPLANATION: Traffic rules protect not just an individual but everyone driving on the same road.
What would happen if we do not follow the traffic rules we will die like?
Answer. if there were no traffic rules to follow then many accidents will happen many people will die many people will be injured.
How can we avoid road accidents?
IMPORTANT WAYS TO AVOID ACCIDENTS
- Drive in the prescribed speed limits on the various roads.
- Always put on helmets, seat belts and other safety equipments before driving a bicycle/ motor cycle/vehicle.
- Do not drink and drive.
- Never use mobile phones or ear phones while driving.
How do you follow safety rules?
- Your safety is your personal responsibility.
- Always follow the correct procedures.
- Never take shortcuts.
- Take responsibility and clean up if you made a mess.
- Clean and organize your workspace.
- Ensure a clear and easy route to emergency exits and equipment.
- Be alert and awake on the job.
Why rules are set for safety?
Safety rules are in place to protect the people of our community. They protect all of us. Many safety regulations were implemented because of a condition that led to someone getting seriously injured or killed. OSHA safety rules have prevented countless work-related injuries and deaths.
What are safety rules answer?
Answer. They are a set of rules made to protect human beings from danger and injuries. Examples are but not limited to: Obeying the traffic lights so people don’t get into accidents, wearing helmets and seat belts etc.
What is safety explain?
Safety is a state in which hazards and conditions leading to physical, psychological or material harm are controlled in order to preserve the health and well-being of individuals and the community. the respect of the values and the physical, material and psychological integrity of individuals; and.
What is safety job?
Safety officers are responsible for monitoring activities in the workplace and ensuring that nobody is violating safety regulations. The essential aim of their job is to minimize occupational injuries, accidents, and health problems.
Is safety a good career?
Occupational safety and health may be a profession that doesn’t often receive attention, but it’s a rewarding career path with plenty of projected growth and opportunities. A safety professional’s goal is to ensure workplace safety and prevent illness and injuries in their organization.